Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grads, renovs and a new improved website.

And so we find ourselves at the end of June. Frazzled teenagers are scrambling about the city, getting ready for their grads, calling us and invariably sputtering "uhhh... I need a flower... for my date..." as their mothers coach them in the background. I kind of want to pet their sweaty little brows and tell them to chill out, because in seven years when they're old like me, they won't really remember too much about this supposed pivotal evening. I can't really remember too much about my grad, except that I thought it would be a great idea to dye my hair fire engine red. The adolescent mind is capable of such clear thinking and perspicacity.

Anyway, after the parade of graduates comes to an end, Edgewood calms down for the summer. Murray's got loads of renovations and improvements planned, which I'm sure he will blog about in the coming weeks. I can hear the gears in his head clicking away.

Speaking of renovations, our beloved website has undergone a transformation! Along with a change in layout and some additional features (some of which we're still figuring out...) we're all proud of the new look. Technology-wise, we've progressed in leaps and bounds over the past ten years. Check out the upgraded site now!